Monday, January 19, 2009

Bodie and Carlee

Bodie, me, and Carlee.
Officer Bodie likes to run around the house chasing me. I usually pretend to the supervillan. He says that I'm "Supervillan sydney." The other day he said to me "Sydney I have two girlfriends." I said "who?" And he says "you, and Shaylee." [Shaylee's one of my friends.]
I went over to Jenny's house and she did my hair in french braids.


The other day my mom had Carlee in the car. The song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift came on. All of a sudden Carlee perks up and says " Turn it up Grandma! Then she started singing about every word. Then my moms phone rang, so my mom turned it down. Apperently Carlee didn't like that, so when my mom turned it down she starting yelling "turn it up Grandma! Turn it up!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are cute Sydney. Love you!